[TxMt] BibTeX Autocomplete and drop-down autocomplete feature request

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jul 7 15:07:25 UTC 2006

I don’t plan to provide this as an isolated output option, but
snippets will get the ability to contain drop-downs (for completion)
— it should be fairly trivial post-processing to turn a list into
such snippet (and use snippet output option.)

for now it is however possible to set output to Insert as Text (or
similar) and let the command call something like CocoaDialog, or if
we’re in Ruby: Dialog.request_item …

As for BibTeX completion, I believe the LaTeX bundle already has
something!?! but haris would know better…