[TxMt] Find status and result message

Colin D. Devroe cdevroe at theubergeeks.net
Thu Jul 6 16:50:33 UTC 2006

Textmate feature request:

Something I've noticed missing, which may or may not be intentional,
is that when using the EDIT > FIND > Find in Project...  command -
there is no "status" nor "result message" given.

If I search my project for a string, and my project is fairly large,
Textmate does not show any type of "searching" status message to let
me know that it is still working on fetching the results.

Once my search is complete, and no results are returned, I have no
idea that my search returned nothing, because there is no "There were
no results for this search." type of message.

Perhaps including just the status of the search itself would be
sufficient to solving the second problem.

Version 1.5.1 (1100)

Thank you,
Colin D. Devroe

# http://cdevroe.com/