[TxMt] Another GTD bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 5 16:34:19 UTC 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Oliver Hagmann wrote:
> I found out why this happens: I had to activate soft tabs and it
> finally works. I don't know if there's a workaround if someone
> doesn't use soft tabs. You're the guy with the skills ;-)

Ah! Then I can fix it ;) Update now.

>> I just committed a fix for this. I guess I didn't really expect
>> people to use this command with a selection. :)
>
> There's no error know but there's a space missing after the context
> name.

yeah, nothing I can do for the space I'm afraid. If there is a
selection, then that's all I am being fed, so my script doesn't know
if there is a space following it.
See, the idea is to use this also to change context on an action that
already is written, and then there is a space after the action, so I
don't want the command to insert an extra space there. When there is
no selection, the command has as input the entire line, and hence can
check to see if there already is a space after the context, and
insert it if there isn't. But when there is a selection, it can't.

So you would have to just type e and then space, or right arrow and
then space, to get the desired result in those cases.

>> Haris
>
> Oliver

Haris