[TxMt] Another GTD bundle

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 5 15:57:27 UTC 2006

On Jul 5, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Oliver Hagmann wrote:
> Somewhere in the second line with the action I hit Enter and get this:
>
> project ProjectX
>   @email To Pete about subject
> @email
> end

I still can't reproduce this. Are you absolutely certain that you've
removed all previous copies of the bundle, and there is nothing
under, for instance, Pristine Copy? Though I am not sure what would
cause this anyway.
Unless for some reason snippets don't automatically get indented in
your system. What happens if this is inside a subproject, so that
there is more indenting then?

> Btw. Hitting space while "email" is highlighted results in the
> following error:

I just committed a fix for this. I guess I didn't really expect
people to use this command with a selection. :)

> project ProjectX
>   @email To Pete about subject
> @/tmp/temp_textmate.ewuSYb:7: undefined method
> end