[TxMt] Another GTD bundle

Oliver Hagmann lists at interdisco.net
Wed Jul 5 14:58:33 UTC 2006

On 26.06.2006, at 21:35, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> The GTDAlt bundle is now in the subversion repository. Please
> remove any previous copies you may have had and install it from
> there. Read:
>  http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/bundles#getting_more_bundles
> for instructions on how to install bundles via subversion.
>
> Let me know if this version has any problems.

Hi Haris

Excellent work again. Thanks!

I don't know if this is expected behaviour for the "EOL + Action"
command: If I hit enter I get a new line BUT the indent is not the
same as the line above. If I hit shift-enter I get a new line with
the same context as before, keeping the indent of the line above. So
this works a expected. Can you fix this?

btw. I'm working with a PowerBook.

Thanks again.
Oliver