[TxMt] Simple Q: Shortcut Key for "Don't Save"

s.ross cwdinfo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 20:20:28 UTC 2006

In many Mac apps, you can use the first letter of a messagebox button
to invoke the action and dismiss the messagebox. This would be really
cool in TM, as it is so keyboard oriented. Example:

I open httpd.conf to look at how things are set up on my local server.
Inadvertently I hit a key, marking the file as dirty (edited). Cmd+W
gives me the "Do you want to save the changes you made..." modal
messagebox. The behavior I'd love to see is for D or Cmd+D to mean
"Don't Save Changes".

Is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

--s.ross