[TxMt] Elastic tabstops

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Tue Jul 4 10:23:21 UTC 2006

On 4 Jul 2006, at 10:47, Daniel Käsmayr wrote:

> if you use column selection you can easily add some more tabs to
> your "too short" lines… ;)

Oh, I use column selection all the time. It's one of those features
you never knew you wanted (and proof why software design isn't about
just listening to what users say they want).

I was going to say that the only downside to column selection is that
it requires the use of the mouse - but you've prompted me to RTFM and
I now know how to make column selections with the keyboard too. So
thanks for that :)

drew.