[TxMt] Full screen SIMBL bundle

Martin Ström martinstromlists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:54:01 UTC 2006

The shortcut (⌘↩) wont work but just choose "Mega Zoom" from the
window menu. Or create a QuickSilver trigger using "Current
Application" → "Show Menu Items".

To install, just make sure you've got SIMBL [1] installed, but the
bundle file in ~/Library/Application Support/SIMB/plugins and restart
TextMate

[1]: http://culater.net/software/SIMBL/SIMBL.php

Martin