[TxMt] TODO Bundle enhancement

Niko Dittmann ni-di at web.de
Mon Jan 30 18:21:28 UTC 2006

hi everybody.

i really LOVE the TODO-Bundle (thanks to whoever wrote it). as i'm
using it alot, i added some features:

- i like to see, wether s/th is TODO, FIXME or CHANGED. so i added
these words to the list and colored them differently.
- i added buttons to hide each category.
- as i'm a programming nube, i add own "changed"-comments
("NikosChange") to stuff i change in my RoR- and Joomla-projects to
keep track of what i do (wrong ;-). i added this as another category.
adopt this to your needs.

as i'm a programming nube (but you know that already), i'm all but
shure that i didn't make mistakes in my changes (you know that, too).
so if anybody and especially the author of the TODO-bundle finds bugs
in my code, please tell me over this list.

regards, niko.

ps: excuse my bad english.