[TxMt] SVN Status in Bundle..

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Jan 30 01:50:15 UTC 2006

On 29/1/2006, at 22:28, Eric Coleman wrote:

> I just recently noticed the subversion integration, and I have to
> say Allan, YOU FCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Thanks -- credit for this particular bundle should however mainly go
to Chris Thomas and Torsten Becker :)

> But, when I click a folder in the project drawer and do an svn
> status, I get this message: [...] What could be the cause of this?

The status command uses the project directory (and falls back on
current files directory). I guess there is no harm in letting it
favor a selected folder in the project drawer. I'll make that change.