[TxMt] Complete Run

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jan 27 17:54:17 UTC 2006

On 27/1/2006, at 15:50, Christof Janssen wrote:

> I frequently need to do a complete compilation, i.e. latex, bibtex,
> latex, latex to update the references in the document - Using
> existing bundles, latex+view, bibdesk, latex+view, latex+view I
> need to click away  upcoming error messages and Texniscope several
> times throughout such a procedure. Has anyone a more elegant
> solution ?

 From LaTeX -> Help (environment variables):

TM_LATEX_COMPILER

    There are two main values for this command pdflatex or
latexmk.pl. pdflatex runs the
    normal pdflatex command against the current file, or
TM_LATEX_MASTER sending the
    output of one pass to the html output window. latexmk.pl is
essentially like ant (or
    make) for latex. It will run pdflatex, bibtex, and/or makeindex
as many times as
    needed to get a clean pdf file free from missing references,
bibliography entries or
    index entries.