[TxMt] Key bindings for switchers - not working in TextMate

Brendan Clougherty brendan at corp.singlesnet.com
Wed Jan 25 20:47:33 UTC 2006

On Jan 25, 2006, at 3:38 PM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 25/1/2006, at 16:16, Brendan Clougherty wrote:
>
>> [...] I have no idea why that would happen - any ideas?
>
> I'm as lost as you -- I assume you did restart TextMate after
> changing the key bindings file?

Yes, I made sure to restart TextMate after changing the bindings file.

I just figured out how to make it work: I used KeyBindingsEditor
(http://www.cocoabits.com/KeyBindingsEditor/) to modify the settings
in ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/KeyBindings.dict to match
the ones in ~/Library/KeyBindings/DefaultKeyBinding.dict. Now I've
got home, end, page up and page down working the way I expect in all
the apps I use.

Now if I could just run TextMate in Windows, I'd never use anything
else! :-)

Thanks for the help everyone.
-Brendan