[TxMt] double-click to select matching delimiters?

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Tue Jan 24 05:56:06 UTC 2006

In BBEdit, TeXShop, Xcode, and I expect several other editors, one
can double-click one half of a pair of delimiters (e.g., braces,
brackets, or parentheses), the editor will find its other half, and
then it will select the delimiters and all the text in between. I
noticed you can't do this in TextMate. Looking through the help, I
noticed that you can do this by placing the cursor in the right place
and typing cmd-shft-b, but it is much easier to double-click to get
the same result. This has also been requested in the wiki, but I
couldn't find a response -- is something like this planned? If not,
consider this another request for this feature. :-)

Thank you,

-- Gary