[TxMt] cocoApell really slows down TextMate

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 24 04:14:26 UTC 2006

On Jan 23, 2006, at 10:01 PM, Gary L. Gray wrote:

> That is disappointing. This makes it *really* hard to use TextMate
> with LaTeX source code.
>
> How are others checking their spelling when writing LaTeX source?

I have no performance hits here. Can you perhaps share with us, or
email me, the troublesome file, along with your comp's specs? Or is
this a general phenomenon?

Upon reflection, I realize I don't have cocoAspell installed any
more. I just use the built in spell-checker. Maybe you could try
disabling cocoAspell and seeing how the performance is then?
Btw, what are the advantages of cocoAspell?
> -- Gary

Haris