[TxMt] latexmk

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Jan 22 15:27:10 UTC 2006

Nicholas,

To use latexmk.pl you should just set TM_LATEX_COMPILER to
latexmk.pl,  not the path.  The reason is that the bundle script
checks to see if you are using latexmk.pl and adds the proper
parameters.  You don't need the path because latexmk.pl is included
in the bundle.

If that doesn't fix your problem let me know.

Brad