[TxMt] Is there a way to use currently open files as the source for completions?

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:06:52 UTC 2006

Rather than using just the *current* file as the source for
completions, I'd like to expand that a bit and make TextMate search
all currently open files for word completions.

I've searched around a bit, and I am aware of the standard
completions / completionCommand usage.  However, it seems that there
is no way of getting the list of currently open documents in to the
shell.  Is that the case?

TM_SELECTED_FILES appears to be pretty close, but it only works on
"selected" files within the project.  Is the list of shell variables
in the manual a comprehensive list?  I'm hoping there's a secret
something that I've missed :)

Regards,

Duane Johnson
(canadaduane)