[TxMt] Fwd: [Bibdesk-users] Slightly OT: Changing editors

Matthias Damm textmate at macpla.net
Fri Jan 20 01:38:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

there is a discussion about LaTeX editors going on in the BibDesk
users list (with some enthusiastic recommendations for TextMate ...).
Let me forward one mail that could be interesting here as well.

To sum it up:
- Someone is missing code collapsing for \footnote{} commands (very
good idea if you ask me ... I've seen that it is already in the Wiki
as a feature request.)
- Adam Maxwell offers a completion controller that could improve the
interaction between BibDesk and TextMate.

Best,
Matthias

--snip