[TxMt] Change to CSS file ignored by Web Preview -but wait!

Eric O'Brien ericob at possibilityengine.com
Tue Jan 17 05:53:24 UTC 2006

Note that in Soryou's <Soryu at serenity.de> message of January 12, the
suggestion

> ## Refresh Running Browser(s)
>
> Change Scope to `text.html, source.css` so the Browser can be
> refreshed when editing the CSS file.

DOES WORK on running browsers!!  :)  Wheee!

The built-in "Web Preview" remains, unfortunately, broken in this
respect.  Plus, the Web Preview window vanishes when you select a
different document.

* sigh *  Almost there.  [Should I "upgrade" BBEdit, or... buy
TextMate?  Still undecided.  Still Wishing.]

eo