[TxMt] Licence entitlement

Domenico Carbotta domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Sun Jan 15 15:04:06 UTC 2006

> Are you entitled to all the point releases, e.g. 1.4 -> 1.5 but not
> major release like 1.5 -> 2.0.

that's allan's official position on the subject. from time to time he
also stated that he has kind of a "moral commitment" to announce 2.0
several months in advance.

my personal opinion is that we'll have 1.6 (or another 1.x) with
enhancements to project handling; the famous release with
improvements to the editing core could become 2.0.

ciao,

-- domenico

p.s.: according to macrumors and appleinsider, textmate 3.0 will make
your coffee.