[TxMt] Open folder on left?

Domenico Carbotta domenico.carbotta at fastwebnet.it
Fri Jan 13 22:30:19 UTC 2006

> I obviously can't speak for the developer, but I do not believe
> this is something that can be "fixed", and even if the above
> behavior was implemented in a buggy fashion I doubt anyone but
> Apple could fix it =)

yep, it's definitely possible: just use [theDrawer
openOnEdge:NSMinXEdge] and [theDrawer openOnEdge:NSMaxXEdge] to open
it on the left vs. on the right instead of calling the vanilla
[theDrawer open].

(quick fix) if you want the drawer to appear at the left side of the
window just push the window itself to the opposite side before
opening the drawer -- or hide it then show it again.

ciao,

Domenico