[TxMt] plans for i386 version?
cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Wed Jan 11 17:24:31 UTC 2006
On Jan 11, 2006, at 11:11 AM, Kyle Swank wrote:
> if you expand the "More Info" section in 10.4.x you will see
> "Architecture: Intel, PowerPC"
These are the steps I take:
1) Open Finder, and go to the Applications folder.
2) Control-click to bring up the context menu, and select "Get Info".
3) I see under general what I described above.
4) If I click on the "More Info:" tab, I see only: "Last opened:
Sunday, January 8..."
5) No Architecture information anywhere.
Running 10.4.2. I do not however have the most current XCode version
installed, if that makes a difference.
More information about the textmate