[TxMt] Slow bundle commands

Kyle Swank unlogikal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 03:23:50 UTC 2006

yea... i believe all it does is add the /sw/bin/ stuff to your path if
i recall correctly from my brief (very) stint with Fink the other day.
You may want to just look in that file and see what exactly it does.
if all it does is add /sw/bin to your path, you may want to just do it
within your .profile by hand... it'll cause one less process to get
spawned each time you startup a shell

Kyle