[TxMt] "LaTeX in TM" screencast

Kyle Swank unlogikal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:28:23 UTC 2006

As far as MLA is concerned, it's a style guide for both bibliographies
and the actual text of the document. If you search around online you
can find more free information, but http://www.mla.org/ has a few bits
of info.

I'm mostly interested in conforming to my professors standard "name,
date, class" information in the upper right corner of the first page.
I'll mostly be using this for writing papers, while it might take
longer right now to do as opposed to using word, i imagine knowing
latex will make writing other documents later easier. Not to mention i
like the idea of not having to control the style stuff so much and
then make sure everything else corresponds exactly to the other way i
did it.

But yes, a full "latex" screencast would rock. I know my questions
were mostly unrelated to textmate, and i'm sorry for that. this is the
only list i'm subscribed to that has anything remotely related to
latex in it.

Subscribing to that other latex mailing list now.

Anyone recommend any great tutorial sites? I've seen a few and they're
ok, but i'm curious if i'm missing anything. Any latex spotlight
plugins? :-P

Kyle