[TxMt] Bug in ruby bundle

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Mon Jan 9 02:01:39 UTC 2006

On 09/01/2006, at 2:58, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Well maybe, but in the meantime you two can change your local
> settings, why not? :-p. I've been forced to do so on other
> occations with LaTeX which default setup I very much dislike.

Also, TextMate is about typing less, isn't it? I bet over 95% of the
time, when you put # in a double-quoted string in Ruby, you mean to
do an interpolation, in which case you always need a { } pair. And
having it a snippet even means you can press your choice of tab or }
to get out... ok, maybe that's the weaker of my points, but again on
my keymap.. :-).

Once I got used to it (and well, I did create this # macro), I luuv
having it.

-- Sune.