[TxMt] add a script for latex

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sun Jan 8 23:09:27 UTC 2006

Hello

Typeset & view works very well. But il you want to use the package
pst-pdf ( necessary if you want to work with pstricks), you need to
run the script psd4pdf

I found a solution with /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-
current/ps4pdf "$TM_FILEPATH" inside the commande Typeset & view.

Sorry for my bad english

Alain Matthes