[TxMt] Chunk Undo?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jan 6 16:22:28 UTC 2006

On 6/1/2006, at 15:57, Steve Weintraub wrote:

> Congrats on 1.5...TextMate is 100% my editing environment (bb
> what?). I just wanted to ask what the status is of implementing
> chunk-undo. I was really hoping to see it sooner than later, it's
> still the one major issue that frustrates me about TextMate.

Currently the plan is that next “major” release will focus on the
exterior, as in project management, split views, other sources for
files (remote editing) etc.

And the release after that will focus on the interiour, as in
indented soft wrap, chunked undo, improved folding system, etc.

So it's later rather than sooner.