[TxMt] TextMate 1.5

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jan 6 08:04:07 UTC 2006

On 6/1/2006, at 8:52, Sune Foldager wrote:

> Upgrading and checking for cutting edge gives you: Latest nightly
> build of TextMate is 898. You are using build 906. btw ;-).

There is nothing cutting edge over an official release, so it's
excluded for that option :)

Main reason though is that 1.5 is r898 with two minor changes, and
it's a .dmg so it won't be able to auto-install.

However, there won't be a >r906 (cutting edge) in the next 3-4 weeks,
as I'm going skiing in Val Thorens [1] tomorrow (for two weeks).

I am setting up an auto-responder for the @macromates.com emails that
instruct people to send usage questions here, so let me just thank
you all in advance for helping me out :) and hopefully there won't be
any serious issues that require my presence -- I will likely check
mail maybe once a day, but there isn't any internet per se, so we're
likely going to use a mobile phone, which means I probably won't stay
online for long enough to actually reply to anything.

[1]: http://www.valthorens.com/