[TxMt] Discoverability of Replace in Selection

David Powers david at grayskies.net
Thu Jan 5 16:44:09 UTC 2006

Alternatively, the additional, less-used options could be tucked behind
a dialog fold, as in the standard OS X save/open dialog with a button to
expose them.  This could be done in addition to the hotkey shortcut that
is in place now, and would give a higher chance of finding an option you
only use occasionally.

-David