[TxMt] Move line up/down bug?

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Tue Jan 3 10:52:05 UTC 2006

I may be mistaken, but is there a bug with the move line up/down feature?
Whenever I do this the line that is selected after the move is not the line
that I moved, in other words if I move a line down then the line that gets
selected is the line after the one that moved, so if I want to move a line
up 2 lines I have to move it then move the caret up a line then move it
again, is this how it it supposed to work? Or am I missing the point
somehow?

Many Thanks

Chris