Markdown to Book (was: [TxMt] TextMate Manual)

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Mon Jan 2 22:58:32 UTC 2006

Allan,

I started using your layed out manual folder for a documentation
project I have, however, i've run into an issue.  I have 2 pages
right now,  preface and Developer: Reports API

What's happening, is i keep getting this funky text at the bottom of
the developer page:

[ActivatingBundleItems]: bundles.html#activationofbundle_items []:
MISSING []: MISSING

--
Eric Coleman