[TxMt] Default color for Embedded Source

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Feb 28 18:02:34 UTC 2006

On 28/2/2006, at 0:22, Trevor Harmon wrote:

>> Personally I would welcome suggestions for a new Embedded Source
>> color for the Mac Classic theme!
> How about simply removing it? I noticed that some of the other
> themes don't specify anything for Embedded Source.

I do like having colors for embedded code, mostly when these are
small units scattered across the page. The All Hallows Eve theme
though works much better for this.

> By the way, does the name "Mac Classic" imply that this color
> scheme is somehow based on traditional Mac editors? If so, do these
> editors also specify a light blue color for embedded source?

I think Chris Thomas named the theme this, and he’s also responsible
for majority of the colors, plus one of the few who did work with Mac
Classic -- but I think the name was more a jest toward the very non-
Mac (classic) colors used in the other themes ;)