[TxMt] Re: TODO on 10.3.9

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Feb 28 17:58:54 UTC 2006

On 28/2/2006, at 18:38, Stephen Hamilton wrote:

> However, your suggestion still gives:
> ruby -rset -e 'p :dummy'
> ruby: No such file to load -- set (LoadError)

This one should fail -- set isn’t included with Ruby 1.6, so I had to
rewrite the code to not use set.

> The TODO error is slightly different now:
>
> /tmp/temp_textmate.FmPAB0:4:in `require': No such file to load
> -- erb (LoadError) from /tmp/temp_textmate.FmPAB0:4

Arg… and it would seem erb is also not part of Ruby 1.6.

Well, I am afraid the TODO will have to be Ruby 1.8 (i.e. Tiger or
custom install of Ruby), cause this isn’t easy to replace -- easiest
would be just to include erb in the Support/lib folder, but I don’t
know how much is to erb though.