[TxMt] Command-/ (Comments) not working

Oscar Bonilla ob at bitmover.com
Thu Feb 23 17:25:49 UTC 2006

I often hear in this list how Command-/ comments/uncomments the
selection with the appropriate commenting characters, however,
anytime I use it it _always_ uses C-style comments (/*...*/).

I have an up to date /Library/Application Support/TextMate checked
out from Subversion and I've poked at ~/Library/Application Support/
TextMate and couldn't find anything there that would create this
behavior.

Is there anything I need to do to enable this smart comments. And if
not, how can I debug this?

Thanks,

-Oscar

--
pgp fingerprint: BC64 2E7A CAEF 39E1 9544  80CA F7D5 784D FB46 16C1