[TxMt] Basic custom coloring

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Feb 22 10:02:04 UTC 2006

On 22/2/2006, at 10:55, Scott Stevenson wrote:

> [...] I then went into the Fonts & Colors panel and set a custom
> color for the scope markup.code.html, but I don't see any effect.

You can use ctrl-shift P to get the scope of the caret. That way you
can easily check what something is matched as.

In your case, it might just be, that your added the rule last in the
language grammar, and so, other rules took precedence. Try moving it
to the top.

The manual: http://macromates.com/textmate/manual/