[TxMt] alphabetized "Go To Symbol" search

Oliver Taylor oliver at ollieman.net
Mon Feb 20 10:04:49 UTC 2006

When searching in the "go to symbol" pop-up, I find that because the
search alphabetizes the results, it's very much the opposite of useful.

In my screenwriting bundle it's possible to have over 20 matches for
the same symbol-search-string, if I can't see those results in the
order they are in in the document, the search is useless. Wouldn't
this be a problem in other languages as well?

There is a "Keep Symbols Alphabetized" option in the pop-up at the
bottom of the window, why not the search pop-up? Am I missing a
preference somewhere?