[TxMt] LaTeX Arrays

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 17:34:16 UTC 2006

Le 18 févr. 06 à 17:49, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> On Feb 18, 2006, at 10:36 AM, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate  that's different
>>  of ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate ?
>
> Yes, they are different. The first one is a location that is
> accessed by all users of your computer, so if you have more than
> one accounts then they can share whatever you put there. It
> requires administrator access to write there though.
> The second one is the directory corresponding to your user at the
> moment. When you make modifications to the bundles yourself, like
> changing shortcuts and such, they get saved here. So if you use
> that you might get conflicts occasionally.
>
>> What is the good choice ?
>
> I would go with the first one if you have write access to it.
> Though I am not sure it makes much of a difference, and in any case
> I see from your next reply that you have already done this.

In ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate i've my latexbundle with
some commands and macros  which I created
i'm a newbie with svn sorry :(

1) if i use ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate my latexbundle is
removed or or updated?

2) with  /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate : i've two folders
with Application\ Support/TextMate with two latexbundles.

is it a problem or the commandes etc... are mixed and all accessible ?

Alain