[TxMt] LaTeX Arrays

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 16:36:57 UTC 2006

Le 18 févr. 06 à 16:10, Charilaos Skiadas a écrit :

> On Feb 18, 2006, at 1:37 AM, Alan Schmitt wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using LaTeX a lot for work but I'm a new user of TextMate. In
>> order to benefit from these new commands, should I just check out
>> the LaTeX bundle from subversion? Is it an extension of the
>> official bundle that comes with TextMate?
>>

> Hey Alan,
>
> 	yes, you would need to check out the LaTeX bundle from subversion
> as described in the manual. You will also need however to checkout
> a global support directory which resides on the same level as the
> bundles. So the path to the bundles would end up being:
>  ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/...
> while this support directory is in:
> ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Support
>
> You can try without it, most of the new commands in the bundle
> don't need it. But to make full use of the Bibliography Completion
> and :Label Completion commands, you will need it, and you also will
> need it for CocoaDialog, which is what one of these array commands
> uses.

hello,

I install this morning svn with success  and i use information of the
wiki :

SubversionCheckout

If you want bundles not included with TextMate, you can perform a
subversion checkout.

For more information see the Bundles section of the manual.

If you want to checkout all bundles from the repository so that
TextMate can use them, quit TextMate, open Terminal.app, and run:

mkdir -p /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
cd /Library/Application\ Support/TextMate
export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 # assuming you don't have this setup already
# for tcsh instead use: setenv LC_CTYPE en_US.UTF-8
svn --username anon --password anon co http://macromates.com\
/svn/Bundles/trunk ./

/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate  that's different
  of ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate ?

What is the good choice ?

and i've a problem with cocoadialog (not found)

The only try correct : 5 10 select and create table

Greetings Alain