[TxMt] Nested comments for a Coldfusion language bundle

Tim Lucas t.lucas at toolmantim.com
Wed Feb 15 04:48:13 UTC 2006

On 11/02/2006, at 8:05 AM, Michael Sheets wrote:

>> any ideas how to get nesting working?
>
> Put the comment pattern in the repository then include it in the
> main syntax that way. Then you add the comment repository item to
> the comment item itself.

Thanks Michael, worked a treat.

One question though: how do use the repository item in the main
syntax, rather than repeating the pattern def again.

I've tried various combinations, but could only get this to work:

patterns = (
		{
			name = 'comment.block.html';
			begin = '<!---';
			end = '--->';
			patterns = ( { include = '#comment'; } );
		}, ...
		);

repository = {
		comment = {