[TxMt] Bundles / Themes and Textmate Updates..

Eric Coleman eric at aplosmedia.com
Tue Feb 14 00:14:25 UTC 2006

I did a super quick search and didn't notice anything, so I am
posting here (feel free to tell me to shuddap if it's been discussed
before).

Isn't there a way we could customize bundles that are "added" in.  I
was thinking that when you do an update, if a bundle gets updated,
but I have a "customized" version (aka, i added a few things) I won't
get the updated bundle.  Is this correct?  Or is textmate smart and
only inserts my updates?

Eric Coleman