[TxMt] Proof of Concept: TmShortcutSnitch (was: UI - redistributing the density)

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Sat Feb 11 20:25:15 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

inspired by the UI thread I hacked together a TextMate plugin. It
shows all bundle shortcuts applying to the current scope whenever a
modifier key is held for more than a second.

It really is just a proof of concept and missing some features. I am
not even sure if I will continue to work on it and am kind of busy
the upcoming week, but I was curious about what people thought about
that one. Is it useful at all?

Get it here: http://www.cocoabits.com/TmShortcutSnitch/

Gerd