[TxMt] UI - redistributing the density

Brad Choate brad at bradchoate.com
Thu Feb 9 19:31:16 UTC 2006

What I was describing was something interactive... like the 'Go to
File/Symbol' windows already in TM.  In fact, Cmd+K would be an
excellent choice for this I think.  So you'd type Cmd+K to either
bring up a window that has an input field where you can type.  As you
type, it filters the list of available commands/snippets/macros below
to show matches.

Here's a crude screenshot that uses the 'Go to Symbol' window for
illustration (which is why I have underscores instead of spaces)...