[TxMt] Additional HTML commands/snippets

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sun Dec 31 13:57:23 UTC 2006

Not a lot of explanation needed.  These are all XHTML compliant, some
include self closing tags and do not offer the option to avoid this,
so some work may be necessary.  In fact, there will probably be a lot
of disagreement over how to handle a few things, and my feelings
won't be hurt.  Take this as a suggestion, and perhaps overkill.  I
actually prefer to just use the generic "insert open/close tag" these
days, but agree that there are times that typing a tag and hitting
tab would be convenient.

Brett