[TxMt] Wordpress Users Unite

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Thu Dec 28 13:33:33 UTC 2006

I am working on a Wordpress Theme Bundle for TM, and would like some
input.

First of all, if this has already been done or someone already has a
head start on me, let me know.

I am planning to include:

Templates for index, archive, page and single
Snippets for loop, navigation, queries with all parameters tab-stopped
Snippets for all loop-internal hooks (i.e. the_title, the_excerpt,
the_content)
A command for turning a block into a loop
A help file with all of the template hooks linked to the Wordpress Codex

Let me know what feedback you have, what you’d like to see, or if
there’s an alternate way to go about this (code completion plist?)

Thanks,
Brett