[TxMt] [ANN] Plug-Released : TeXMLMate

Max lists at wickenrode.com
Wed Dec 27 13:07:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

this seems to be a nice plugin but I have a few remarks:
- It only seems to recognize changes in the document after I have saved it
- It does not seem to recognize the Charset. I have some files with
ISO-8859-1 which Textmate recognizes correctly but the plugin complains
about some characters not being utf-8.

Also it will complain about some entities if I don't tick "Load DTD". I
could imagine that many people will want to validate XHTML, so I would
make this ticked by default.

Max Lohrmann