[TxMt] ftp integration

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sun Dec 24 19:16:56 UTC 2006

The default command that is in the HTML bundle will do what you want.
Make sure the trigger is set to CMD-R, and that the scope is
appropriate for the file you’re working on. If you’re not in an HTML
file, CMD-R will generally try to execute the code you’re working on
(X-Code, Ruby, etc.). For Firefox to refresh the screen properly
using the command, you also need to make sure you have access for
assistive devices turned on in System Preferences > Universal access.
I’ve modified all of the commands to work with BonEcho, so mine may
not do you much good. The nice thing about the Refresh All Browsers
command is that if you have Safari, OmniWeb, IE and Firefox all open,
it will refresh them all at once.

Brett