[TxMt] ftp integration

Brett Terpstra brett at circlesixdesign.com
Sat Dec 23 19:48:13 UTC 2006

With Transmit and Yummy FTP you can use a ‘docksend’ feature that
will allow you to upload on CMD-U, or even ond CMD-S when the file
has changed and is part of a project. There’s a Transmit bundle
already created that can be modified for Yummy FTP (which I prefer).
There is also a Refresh Current Browsers command that can be modified
to just switch to Firefox and refresh the page all in one keystroke
from TextMate.

Brett