[TxMt] preview and pdfsync

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat Dec 23 03:33:57 UTC 2006

On Dec 23, 2006, at 3:38 AM, Christian Burk wrote:

> Now it nearly works. I can jump from the pdf to the source code.
> But how could I jump from the code to the corresponding position in
> the pdf on pdfview?

Use the "Show in PDF Viewer" command ( I guess this is only available
in the subversion version of the bundle. Or you can create the
command described in the PDFView home page. )

> When I do a run with the document, the opened warning an derror
> window shows me at the bottom no link for previewing but the
> following:
> "Error locating external viewer: /Applications/LaTeX/PDFView"

> How could I solve this issue?

The value of the variable TM_LATEX_VIEWER should be PDFView, not /
Applications/LaTeX/PDFView. Have you by any chance used the longer
version?

Haris