[TxMt] Re: LaTeX testers needed

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at hanover.edu
Sat Dec 23 01:44:10 UTC 2006

On Dec 22, 2006, at 12:59 PM, Özgür Gökmen wrote:

> Harris: The bib file lives in the same working directory, so within
> the brackets was just the bib filename,
> not the path. Checked out Revision 6386. Quite strangely, I
> couldn't get the completion commads work at
> all --  on the very same tex and bib files. Neither via the key
> combo, nor via the menu. Basic completion
> via the esc key failed as well. Pointing to another bib file, I got
> the citation based on current word
> command working.  Label based on current word command prints the
> word "exit" within the brackets.
> Özgür

Ok, you'll have to give me some concrete examples of tex and bib
files in order for me to find out what's wrong. The smaller the
better, but anything concrete that I can experiment with over here
will be most helpful.

I can only assume that they "did not work" because they were failing
silently because of one of the TextMate.exit_discard lines. You can
comment them out and then it will give you an error.

Haris