[TxMt] markdown in a txt file

Lloyd Williams wlw3 at mac.com
Fri Dec 22 11:27:51 UTC 2006

Thank you. All the previously existing txt files now open in
MultiMarkdown. Is there a way to have new files open in MultiMarkdown?

also if I save a new file from template (post blog markdown) at txt
so that I can add text to teh bottom of the file using QuickSilver
will it still post to blog correctly as a txt file.

I did not want to test this live, before asking someone. thanks