[TxMt] TWiki or Wiki syntax grammars?

Don Levan levandon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 16:28:05 UTC 2006

Hi James,

There is a Twiki bundle. You can find it using the GetBundle bundle.
Used in conjunction with the Mozex plug-in for Firefox 2.0, you can
call a hot key from Firefox of Control-e, to open the page into edit
mode, and Control-e (or any other hot key you assign in Mozex, to
edit the page in TextMate.

I am new to using Twiki, but am finding it very helpful.

All the best,

Don Levan